My middle child turns 40 today. It's always shocking to me the ages of my children! I vividly remember their births and memories of them being small so to see them as adults with their own children is a little crazy! Here is the card I made for him
Here are all the details on how I made the card (all are current products except the copper trim which is retired):
- Stamp Sets -- Whiskey Business (152550)
- Card Stock – Whisper White Thick (140272); Early Espresso (119686); Copper Foil (142020); Whisper White (100730)
- Stamp Pads – Early Espresso (147114); Basic Gray (149165)
- Misc. In Good Taste DSP (152494); Tasteful Labels Dies (152886); Stitched Shapes Dies (152323); Subtle 3-D Embossing Folder (151775); Copper Trim (144179); Cinnamon Cider Blends (153105); Smoky Slate Blends (154904; Balmy Blue Blends (154830);Daffodil Delight Blends (154883); Color Lifter (144608); Dimensionals (104430); Stampin’ Seal+ (149699)
- Whisper White Thick: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2”
- Early Espresso: 4´x 5 ¼” scrap for circle
- Whisper White: 4”x 5 ¼”
- Copper Foil: 3 ½” x 4 3/4”
- DSP: 1 7/8” x x 4 3/4”
- Score the Whisper White Thick card base at 4 ¼”.
- Stamp the decanter and two glasses using Basic Gray on the Whisper White piece, leaving enough room for the sentiment to be die cut. Stamp the sentiment in Early Espresso on whisper white.
- Put the copper piece in the Subtle embossing folder and emboss
- Attach the card front to the Gray Granite base.
- Die cut the sentiment using the Tasteful Labels Dies, with the sentiment to the far left of the die
- Color the decanter and glasses using your blends. Use the Color Lifter to give some dimension to them.
- Die cut the circle of Early Espresso.
- Attach the copper piece to the Early Espresso card front.
- Attach the piece of DSP to the left side of the copper piece.Attach the circle to the card front with dimensionals. Stick the sentiment underneath the circle and attach the trim (now retired) underneath using Seal+
- Attach the decanter and glasses to the circle with Seal+
- For the inside stamp the 2 sentiments