I was born and raised in Georgia so have always been a Georgia Peach. I was excited to see Stampin' Up! had the You're A Peach suite (page 60 in the catalog) and it was on my wish list immediately! I love the pretty papers that Stampin' Up! has created for us.
Here is the card I made:
And here are the directions:
- Stamp Sets – Sweet As A Peach (155050); Artistically Inked (154542}
- Card Stock -- Basic White (159276); Old Olive (100702)
- Stamp Pads – Calypso Coral 147101); Old Olive (147090)
- Misc. – You’re a Peach (DSP) (155686); Scalloped Contours Dies (155560); Dimensionals (104430); Stampin’ Seal+ (149699); Bone Folder (102300)
- Old Olive: 4 1/4” x 11” 3” x 5 1/2” 3” x 4”
- Basic White: 3” x 4” 2” x 3 ¼”
- DSP: 4” x 12” 5 3/4” x 2 3/8” (for envelope flap); 2 ¾” x 5 7/8” of matching paper (can be the same as the paper used or something contrasting—I used the back of another sheet from the same DSP pack)
- Start by cutting your DSP. Decide if it has a true up/down and cut with it so that it is up on the long side. You’ll cut two 2 ½” x 4” and one 4” x 5 ¼”. Keep them lined up in order if you want them to match on the front of your card.
- Score your cardstock. Take the 4 ¼” x 11” piece and score at 2 ¾” and 5 ½”. Take the 3” x 5 ½” piece and score at ½”. The score lines need to be very crisp. Use a bone folder to do this.
- Using the adhesive of your choice, begin putting the small pieces of DSP on your large cardstock lining them up.
- Adhere the small ½” of the scored 3” x 5 ½” piece of old olive by folding that ½” and attach to the large piece of DSP so that it creates a flap extending out from the card. Adhere that large piece of DSP lining it up with the previous two pieces.
- Fold the 2 ¾” score mark back so it folds over the other pieces.
- Attach the contrasting DSP to the front of the flap.
- Die cut the 3” x 4” Old Olive and Basic White piece using the third die. Die cut the smallest Basic White piece using the second die from the inside.
- Stamp the sentiment (Thanks) on the larger smaller Basic White piece using Calypso Coral ink. Attach to the Old Olive piece using Seal+ and then attach both pieces to the card front flap
- Stamp the inside sentiment in Old Olive and Calypso Coral and attach to the inside of the card so that it is hidden behind the flap
- Take the small piece of DSP and adhere to the flap of the envelope and cut to fit.
I have also done a One Sheet Wonder using the same papers and will share those later. Enjoy!