Do you love the Distinktive (exclusive to Stampin' Up!) stamps? They are so realistic! If you've never tried them or love them already, you can get a new stamp set in the April Paper Pumpkin kit! Subscribe by April 10 to get this kit!
More about the April kit:
- Makes 9 cards (3 each of 3 designs)
- Includes an adorable gift box in addition to the cards
- Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Calypso Coral, Flirty Flamingo, Gray Granite, Mint Macaron, and So Saffron
Here is what Stampin' Up! has to say about Distinktive stamps:
- Distinktive stamps give you photo-realistic images with just one stamp. They have a special texture that gives added depth and dimension in just one stamp. (No two-step stamping--YAY!)
- These stamps are available only from Stampin' Up! and are made using a patent-pending process.
- Distinktive stamps are available in red rubber and photopolymer; Paper Pumpkin's April kit includes photopolymer stamps.
- Shop Distinktive stamps in the online store by searching "Distinktive" or love for the Distinktive icon in Stampin' Up! catalogs.
You can watch a video on Distinktive stamps here.
One tip I can give you for using these stamps--your ink pad should not be too "juicy". If you aren't getting clear images, you can use a straight edge and clear some ink off to one side or you can try stamping-off to see if that works. Have any problems or questions about these stamps? I'll be happy to help!
Subscribe by April 10 or purchase prepaid kits (order by the end of March and earn FREE Sale-a-Bration items). If you purchase prepaid kits, Stampin' Up! will send you an activation code. Go to http://bit.ly/PaperPumpkinSubscribe and enter your activation code no later than April 10, 10:50 pm MT. It will ask for a credit card (just in case you want to continue to get kits after your prepaid runs out but you can cancel at any time before the 10th of the month), but you won't be charged a second time.
I'd love to see your completed cards! Please post them on my Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/beckysstampingspot so we can all see what you've done!