For my June Tutorial, I used the Boho Indigo Medley (page 9 in the Annual Catalog). It's great to use for cards or projects as it has most everything you need: stamps, dies, embossed cardstock, 48 sheets of 6x6 paper, 2 different ribbons, die cuts with gold foil accents, and paper flowers. You can even purchase a refill kit (does not come with the stamps, dies or ribbons).
Here is the card I made:
And here are the directions to make this card with just a few additions to the medley:
- Stamp Sets – Boho Indigo Product Medley (153132); Here’s A Card (149438)
- Card Stock – Very Vanilla Thick (144237); Misty Moonlight (153081)
- Stamp Pads – Misty Moonlight (153118)
- Misc. – In Color Enamel Dots (152480); Misty Moonlight ¼” Ribbon (153624); Seal (152813); Label Me Lovely Punch (151296); Dimensionals (104430)
- Very Vanilla Thick: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2”
- Misty Moonlight: 5 ¼” x 4” Scrap for label
- DSP: embossed piece 1” x 5 ¼”; Floral piece 2” x 5 ¼”
- Score your Very Vanilla cardstock at 4 ¼” to make card base
- Using the Designer Papers in the Boho Indigo product medley, cut the strip of embossed vanilla paper and a strip of the floral paper using the measurements above.
- Leaving ½” on each side, attach first the embossed piece and then the floral piece lining up to butt up against each other.
- Wrap the Misty Moonlight ribbon around the card front piece, using tape on the backside to hold into place. Then wrap a piece of the gold ribbon from the Boho Indigo medley next to the Misty Moonlight ribbon.
- Punch out the label from the Misty Moonlight scrap.
- Stamp the sentiment from Boho Indigo onto one of the labels included in the medley and attach to the label with Seal. Add a gold flower included in the medley to the front of the label with Seal.
- Attach the label to the card front with dimensionals.
- Put enamel dots onto the flower centers of the embossed piece
And don't forget to pretty up your insides too! I stamped the little flowers from the stamp set in Misty Moonlight at the bottom of the inside.