Wonder about becoming a demonstrator? Wondering just what we do and what you'd have to do? I'd like to explore some of those with you!
1. Your Starter kit! YOU get to choose what goes in your starter kit. So for $99 (plus tax, shipping is free) you get to choose $125 worth of products. Stampin' Up! will also add a free Paper Pumpkin kit and all sorts of business materials (to include catalogs to get you started). It's a great deal!
2. You get a 20+% discount! Yes, you get a 20% discount on all your orders and all orders that anyone else might place with you! Once you've reached a certain amount in sales, you'll promote and earn 25%. So if you just want to get that discount for yourself, or if you want to make this a business, it's a great perk!
3. You get catalogs early and get to order items from the new catalogs before everyone else. And when Stampin' Up! releases new items, you get to order them first! (Right now there is a new release of alcohol markers that Stampin' Up! is coming out with and you can order them right now. You can order them in your starter kit or you can add them to a second order (and save that 20%). This new release ends the 15th of October so if you are interested in this, don't delay.
4. You are eligible to attend special Stampin' Up! events held throughout the year. This November I am headed to Salt Lake City to attend a 3-day event called OnStage. There we'll be introduced to the Occasions and Sale-a-Bration catalogs that will be coming out in January (you would be able to order items from these during December). We'll get to stamp and try out some of the new products. And those who attend these events in person (there will be videos of the event available later) get to preorder items that other demonstrators do not get to order!
5. You'll make some wonderful new stamping friends! I have met some truly wonderful people from all over the world that I would never have met otherwise.
6. You'll have the opportunity to turn this into a business if you want. Whether you just want to make some extra spending money, make this a full-time job, or a way to stay home with your kids, this can work for you!
7. Opportunities to earn incentive trips! Last year Stampin' Up! took those who earned the trip (all expenses paid for two!) on a Mediterranean cruise and this year they went to Thailand. Next year is an Alaska cruise--I so wanted to make this trip but didn't :(. And the trip to be earned this coming Stampin' Up! year (October to September 30) is a cruise of the Greek Isles. I am going to be actively working to earn this trip!
Now, I guess you want to know--What's the catch? Well, there really isn't one. You do need to have qualifying sales of $300 each quarter (if you were doing all your own purchasing, that would be $240 after your discount). When you join you have an entire quarter to make that minimum. So if you joined now, you would have until the end of March to meet that. With all the new stuff coming out between now and then, that should be easy peasy! And if you decide you can't do that and want to quit, there is no obligation. You would still have the deal of your starter kit and no other requirement.
There are no requirements to hold classes or have parties. Want to do that? Great, you can do whatever you want! You can make videos or not. Truly, you can do whatever you want to do as a demonstrator.
I would love to have you join my team! I have demonstrators on my team from all over the US--we have a Facebook group to chat and work together. We provide a lot of support to each other. And my upline is wonderfully supportive.
Stampin' Up!'s Statement of the heart:
To join or to get more information you can click on "Starter Kit" at the top of this page or follow this link and Join the Fun!