For my September tutorial co-op I decided to use the Forever Greenery paper (it's on sale right now!). I absolutely love this paper!!
This is a gatefold card and I used the sentiment at the bottom to hold it all together.
Here are the instructions:
- Stamp Sets – Forever Fern (152559); Queen Anne’s Lace (152607)
- Card Stock – Shaded Spruce (146981); Whisper White (100730)
- Stamp Pads – Shaded Spruce (147088); Pear Pizzazz (147104)
- Misc. – Forever Greenery (DSP) (152492); Forever Gold DSP (152493); Stitched Shapes Dies (152323); Stitched Rectangles Dies (151820); Layering Ovals Dies (151771); Greenery Embossing Folders (152716); Fine Tip Glue Pen (138309); Stampin’ Seal+ (149699); Mini Dimensionals (144108)
- Shaded Spruce: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2”; 3 ½” x 5” ; Scrap for sentiment backing
- Whisper White: 4”x 5 ¼” scrap (sentiment)
- DSP: 3 ¼” x 4 3/4”
- Score the Shaded Spruce large piece at 2 1/8” on each end to create a gatefold.
- Using the embossing folder, emboss each small front of the gatefold
- Layer the Forever Greenery DSP onto the smaller Shaded Spruce piece
- Stamp the sentiment in Shaded Spruce on whisper white and die cut with the smallest Stitched Shapes Oval die.
- Die cut the smallest Layering Oval in Shaded Spruce. Layer the whisper white oval onto the shaded spruce oval.
- Attach the Fern DSP piece to the top of the card front, being careful not to add adhesive to the bottom of the piece so the card will open
- Attach some of the gold pieces from the Forever Gold DSP to the bottom of the Fern DSP piece using the Fine Tip glue, centering them
- Using 3 of the mini dimensionals at the bottom of the sentiment piece, add to the card so that it overlaps the top piece, holding the card closed
- For the inside, die cut the whisper white piece using the Stitched Rectangles. Stamp the leaves in Pear Pizzazz and Shaded Spruce at the bottom corners. Attach to inside of card
Remember this paper is part of the 15% off sale on pretty papers going on until October 31!